Perfect for Parties, Great as Gifts

Perfect for Parties, Great as Gifts
Looking to hire me for a party or special event? email me at kathyebailey@aol.com !

Friday, July 27, 2007

Dr. Sketchy! At Long Last!!!

I found out about Dr. Sketchy thru my friend, Sam, who attends it in Toronto. The full title of this sketchgroup is: "Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art school". Yup, that About sums it up.

This is a sketchgourp I have longed to attend for some months but haven't been able to up until now. They have life drawing with various models wearing interesting clothing or having distinguishing features - some are belly dancers and contortionists, burlesque dancers and strippers, little people, fairies, clowns, and other assorted strange and wonderful people.

The couple I drew tonight was AMAZING! First of all, I think they really WERE a couple. Secondly, they arrived in matching costumes from Cabaret! They changed costumes FOUR TIMES. THey were FABULOUS!!! For my first life drawing in over ten years, I did pretty good. I was really happy. Oh, and my buddy Frances from the zoo was there. Everyone was raving about his sketchbook - as usual! He deserves it. Anyway, here they are:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
5 minute pose

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 10 min pose (wish we'd had more time on this one!)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
20 min pose

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
20 min pose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel free to post! I love feedback :)