Perfect for Parties, Great as Gifts

Perfect for Parties, Great as Gifts
Looking to hire me for a party or special event? email me at kathyebailey@aol.com !

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Havent posted in a LONG time. I've worked hard at getting better over this summer in particular but in general, that's what we do as caricaturists, isn't it? Here's a few of my more recent works. I like tothink I was inspired by Ben Burgraff, my friend and co-worker who passed away this summer. You were a good friend, Ben, and a great artist. We'll all miss you.

Kramer
(in case you couldnt tell)


Just one of the many I did these past few months when I challenged myself to draw one peice a week. I stopped doing it when I got my new Iphone. Pathetic, huh?



 ...more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel free to post! I love feedback :)